- Comprehensive Eye Examination for adults, children and infants
- Contact Lens Evaluation: soft and rigid gas permeables (for presbyopia as well)
- Specialty Contact Lenses for Keratoconus, irregular astigmatism, post- LASIK, post RK, post cornea transplant
- Myopia Control
- Color Vision Test
- Eye health problems (allergies, cataract, dry eyes, eye infections, glaucoma, etc)
- LASIK Co-management
- Strabismus (eye turn) evaluation
- Wide selection of frames and sunglasses for the entire family
- We welcome outside prescriptions
Facilities and Equipments
Computerized testings including anterior segment photography, digital retinal photography, peripheral visual field, topography to detect changes in the shape of the front part of the eye, etc.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa and CareCredit
“We have flexible payments and no interest if paid in full with CareCredit. if you’d like to take advantage of it, APPLY FOR CARECREDIT”
We participate with Vision Service Plan (VSP), Davis Vision, Central Health Plan of California, EyeMed, March Vision, Good Samaritan Medical Practice Association, Korean Medical Group, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical Eye Services, Premier Eye Care, Avesis Vision Network, Seoul Medical Group, Safeguard PPO, Superior Vision Services, Spectera and PPO plans. Please check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Have No Insurance? No problem... Click the link below to buy your own Vision Insurance. It's very affordable.
Our staff speaks English, Korean, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.